clicck image for tickets
WHO WE ARE
Situated beneath the bleachers in Fenway Park’s centerfield, a few feet away from the Ted Williams Red Seat, is Lansdowne Street’s greatest attraction. Our patrons are treated to not only excellent food, drink, and service, but an unprecedented baseball experience year-round. With a huge garage window that looks directly into the stadium, Bleacher Bar has earned its’ title as one of the most exceptional sports bars in the world.
Boston is a city with prestigious history, and the hallowed Fenway Park stadium is one of the most distinguished landmarks within the downtown area. We are the oldest baseball stadium in the country, and it’s safe to say that the ambiance within the brick walls of Fenway is simply incomparable to some of the newer, billion-dollar counterparts found in other parts of the nation.
From Babe Ruth and Ted Williams to Bucky Dent, Yaz, and other current World Champions, Fenway Park has served as ‘home’ to some truly outstanding players. We have also witnessed amazing victories throughout the years, accompanied by some inevitable crushing defeats. No matter the outcome, however, each year our team and devout fanbase evolve into an even stronger, more renowned community.
Bleacher Bar officially opened its’ doors in 2008 but, upon entering, you’ll think that we’ve been around a lot longer. Previously used as the visiting team’s batting cage for several years in addition to field storage, there’s an intimate, nostalgic vibe about our bar that almost needs to be experienced in person to be fully understood.
what they are saying
Been here a few times for some college football games and one or two Sox games. I love the feel of this place – not too big or small. The staff is very friendly and does whatever they can to make your visit one to remember. The best thing about this place is the view of Fenway Park. It looks right out center field and is an awesome place to grab a drink or enjoy the Sox.
Our waitress was very attentive and had our drinks to us within a few mins! I recommend coming here for the experience and the food! Prices weren’t bad at all! Table of 5 with apps, dinners and two rounds of drinks was approx $140. We will be back again!
What a cool place to enjoy a meal or even just a beer…and the view!!!! Baseball season was over when we visited but we still had to make a stop at Fenway. We decided to have lunch and a few pints while we were in the area. The food was good, classic bar food but the location was excellent. My husband and son suggest that any male who visits this place must stop by the men’s room. They say there is an awesome but awkward view from the urinals.
This place is so awesome! Tickets were too expensive for a Red Sox/Yankees games, so we went here instead. Beers were $4. Which is insane, for a bar “inside” a ballpark! I’m sure everyone knows, but this bar is located under the bleachers of the outfield, and there are windows to see the game. It was super packed when I went, but still awesome. If you are in town during a Red Sox game and can’t get tickets, you should definitely check out Bleacher Bar.
book your next event
It’s easy to host a party at any standard bar or restaurant. Bleacher Bar is here to change that. We’re located underneath America’s most beloved ballpark, and you don’t need to be a baseball fan to appreciate the remarkable outfield view found directly in our event space. Combine this with our old-school, charming atmosphere and superb menu…hosting your next special event here is a no-brainer.
*Home Game Day Policy: Please note that we DO NOT accept event bookings on Red Sox home game days, but we are happy to discuss the potential for full facility buyouts*
Please contact our Event Manager Haleigh Traynor for more information by filling out our event inquiry form.
1. We do not accept reservations or bookings on game days. We seat all parties on a first come first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate any group.
2. You do not need a ticket for entry into Bleacher Bar. We are open to the general public.
3. Our height of service takes place in the 2-3 hours before the game. However, this ultimately depends on the day/time of the week and the opposing team.
4. We opened on May 16, 2008
5. Our venue was previously the away team’s batting cage. It has also been used for field maintenance storage.
6. During the game, the glass garage door is brought down but you can still see out onto the field. Players cannot see in.
7. We are owned by the Lyons Group- not the Red Sox.
8. There is no direct access to the field.
9. Plenty of merchandise is available for purchase in-person.
10. There is never a cover.
11. We do not coordinate Fenway Park Tours. These are available 7 days a week around the corner at Gate D.
12. We do not have a kid’s menu, but have plenty of kid-friendly options available.
13. We are a 21+ venue during all home games and every day after 10pm. If you are under 21, you are permitted but must be accompanied by your legal guardian.
14. We are open 7 days a week, 364 days a year for both lunch and dinner.
15. Joe Vosmik, No. 7, who played right field 1938 opening day is the player seen on our menu.